[vtk-developers] QVTKWidget2 status

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Mon Jul 6 18:02:50 EDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 06, 2015 at 16:10:30 -0400, Ben Boeckel wrote:
> Status update. 6.1 works and I started bisecting there. One problem
> (crashes on master) is avoided by commenting out:
>
>     this->SetMultiSamples(this->mRenWin->GetGlobalMaximumNumberOfMultiSamples());

Poking around with this so far today, it seems that the only things I
can get to happen are either segfaults or blank screens.

There also still appears to be problems with depth testing with Qt5 (you
can see through some faces unless Cull Backface is used). Depth testing
is enabled however, so something weirder is going on.

> I'm bisecting with this line commented out to find out why the view is
> blank.

    https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/372

--Ben