[vtk-developers] Google Summer of Code organization application 2015

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Feb 12 10:39:16 EST 2015

Greetings developers,

We are putting together another proposal for VTK to be a Google Summer Of
Code <http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/program/home/google/gsoc2015>
organization. If VTK is accepted, Google will fund summer interns to work
with on VTK related topics, with help from some of us as volunteer mentors.

We have until next Friday February 20th to come up with a list of mentors
and proposed topic ideas. As a mentor there is a significant time commitment,
but it can also be very rewarding and it is a great way to get students
involved in open source over the summer.

If you are willing to mentor and have ideas for topics, please fill in a
section or two of
http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/GSOC_2014.

thanks!

David E DeMarle