[vtk-developers] Adding vtkWidgets to android project

Lonni Besançon lonni.besancon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 05:47:19 EST 2015

So I think I kinda know where the error comes from, even though I don't know
how to fix it.
As suggested on SO, I did check VTKConfig.cmake which has:
/set(VTK_MODULES_DIR "/Users/.../VTK/vtkbin/lib/cmake/vtk-7.1/Modules")./
This directory as stated above does contain the
/vtkInteractionWidgets.cmake./

However I noticed that my
//Users/.../VTK/vtkbin/CMakeExternals/Install/vtk-android/lib/ does not
contain the equivalent lib. The only lib that I have containing the keyword
interaction is: /libvtkInteractionStyle-7.1.a/

Is that normal? If not how can I possibly fix that?

Best,

Lonni