[vtk-developers] Update: Making Tests Python 3/2 compatible.

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:05:00 EDT 2015

David,
    That would be really good if you do a cherry pick. I don't mind at all.
While I was doing was thinking that it would be nice to have everything in
the one place!

Wrt the Tk stuff it seems to be an import error: ImportError: No module
named 'vtkLoadPythonTkWidgets'

Regards
   Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean