[vtk-developers] Class design for spline visualizations

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Thu Apr 9 14:13:07 EDT 2015

Ok, that test was on hythloth, which is an experimental dashboard to begin
with (and the issue, fixed about an hour ago was a buildbot configuration
problem).  You can ignore that one.  We are working on moving the buildbot
view of tests so that external contributors can see it.  The vtk-expected
dashboards look fine with your merge request.

--Shawn