[vtk-developers] Class design for spline visualizations

Lin M majcjc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:01:13 EDT 2015

I mean some of the outputs doesn't seem to be debuggable. For example
one of the test output said:

Test output

No protocol specified
No protocol specified
application-specific initialization failed: couldn't connect to display ":40"
Error in startup script: can't find package vtk
    while executing
"package require vtk"
    (file "/home/buildbot/buildbot-slave/vtk-hythloth-linux-shared-release_java_mpi_python_qt_tcl/source/Testing/Rendering/rtImageTest.tcl"
line 1)

But how can I fix this error?