[vtk-developers] Class design for spline visualizations

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Thu Apr 9 13:37:00 EDT 2015

Hi Lin,

> I have created a merge request in the gitlab. Can you see it?

The memoization of vtkMath::Factorial() looks good. I have added a "Reviewed-by: me" comment that should give you permission to merge the branch (by adding a "Do: merge" comment to the merge request).

When you add the "Do: merge" comment, you are committing to watch the VTK dashboard over the next day to make sure that there are no build or test failures (and to submit a new merge request to address them if some appear).

	David