[vtk-developers] VTK bug tracker hackaton logistics

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Sep 29 16:40:41 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

For Thursday's hackaton, we need a way of organizing and assigning bugs. I
suggest that we use our bug tracker for this. We can assign tags to bugs as
well as assign them to people in there. I already created a "hackaton" tag
that you can use.

So if you are planning on attending, please quickly go over the bug tracker
and tag any bug that look interesting to you with the "hackaton" tag. Also,
assign it to yourself if you'd like to work on it, as long as it is not
already tagged and assigned to someone else.

You can use the "View Issues" view and the tags filter there to list all
bugs already tagged as "hackaton". (1 as of this writing).

For those attending by Google Hangout, here the link:

https://plus.google.com/events/cd0s6so0ijo45dsulg8and8p5tg

For those attending in person, if you didn't already let me know please do
so soon.

Looking forward to it.
-berk