[vtk-developers] VES-Kiwi

Cameron Lowell Palmer cameron.palmer at ntnu.no
Fri Oct 24 02:35:12 EDT 2014

Impressive improvements in the article you shared. Those speed-ups are truly awesome.

Now let’s talk about me. Our university has built up a non-trivial amount of code around VES-Kiwi. What I’m trying to do is get to a place where I can debug and ultimately extend the codebase. Basically the work is increasingly Android-only, but I would prefer a first-class C++ debugging environment something the current Android tools don’t really have yet. That was why I was trying to get plain ol’ VES to compile in iOS. Should I take this to mean that the VES codebase has been deprecated in favor of future development within VTK?

Thanks,

Cameron.