[vtk-developers] post hackathon process suggestions?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Oct 6 11:54:24 EDT 2014

* I'll look into where the bug tracker emails are getting dropped.

* About the software process doc.

- I like the trivial editing and collaborative commenting on google docs. I
also like the access control model. Approved authors can do whatever they
want to it, everyone else on the web can suggest edits and those are
trivial for approved authors to accept.
- I agree that we need a way to simply reference it and its content. How
about we simply put a note note in it saying where the master/editable
version is, export the doc to pdf every release or so, and make
references/links to the exported read only copy?

* I like the frequent IRC hangouts idea, as long as we can sustain interest
in it.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer