[vtk-developers] VTK bug tracker hackaton logistics

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Oct 1 12:30:21 EDT 2014

There is some sort of state machine in Mantis. Once you put a bug into the
backlog status, other states will appear. The idea was to prevent people
from jumping certain steps, I believe.

My feeling is that we are going to move away from Mantis in the nearish
future so I wouldn't spend a lot of time learning it.

-berk