[vtk-developers] VTK bug tracker hackaton logistics

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Oct 1 12:25:55 EDT 2014

On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 16:40:41 -0400, Berk Geveci said:

>For Thursday's hackaton, we need a way of organizing and assigning bugs.

Speaking of which, is there any doc about using Mantis?  I couldn't find anything.  For example, the 'status' options are 'backlog/tabled/expired/closed', what do they mean?  (They are not Mantis' defaults.) What status should be set when a developer has claimed to fix something but the submitter has not yet verified?  Normally, with Mantis' defaults, one would set to 'resolved' then the submitter would set to 'closed'.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com