No subject

Fri Oct 24 13:02:35 EDT 2014

 "
 About OPN

  Open Projects Net exists to provide an interactive environment for
  free software and open source projects and support groups. Our
  network is currently implemented using Internet Relay Chat
  (IRC). Our aim is to help improve the communication and coordination
  skills of our participants and to maintain a friendly, efficient
  environment for project coordination and technical support.

  ...  "

This is exactly what we wanted.  I also found that the channels on
openprojects.net are very nice and fairly on topic.  From their rules:

    Illegal activities, warez, porn, noticeably heavy mp3 trading,
    hax0r activity and various types of antisocial behavior are all
    off-topic on Open Projects Net and may result in your being barred
    from access. Please respect our rules.

This is the reason why I did not choose another irc server.

Anyway, how does a meeting on Tuesday morning 10AM US EST sound?

cheers,
prabhu