[vtk-developers] Google Summer of Code

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Mar 17 08:07:14 EDT 2014

Hi Soumitra,

Apologies for the delay in replying, I was traveling and sick (never a
good combination) and missed this email. I will be trying to get
caught up on things today, and will take a better look at what you
have sent. I am back in the office later today, and will be going
through the mailing lists and catching up on any direct emails too.

In general I would like to note that the ideas should be a starting
point, but you are encouraged to work with us to define a project with
us that best fits your skills. We have worked to outline several areas
we would be interested in seeing projects, and it would be great to
ensure you look at the existing work (previous GSoC project in
chemistry, existing functionality).

Thanks,

Marcus