[vtk-developers] GSOC 2014

Shivoam Malhotra shivoam.malhotra at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 03:17:38 EDT 2014

Hello everyone

My name is Shivoam Malhotra. I am an undergraduate student pursuing a
degree in computer science and engineering and am currently in my third
year. I have experience in programming in C,C++ and Java and have used
openGL in my earlier projects. I am familiar with version control. However,
I have never used vtk before.

I would like to be a part of vtk this gsoc. I know I am a bit late in
contacting you but I hope I'll be able to submit a proposal before the
deadline of March 21. I have gone through the ideas page and the projects
biochemistry visualization and supporting solid model geometry in vtk seem
to suit my skill set. I will start by building the dev version.

Could someone please help me narrow down between the above mentioned 2
projects? (depending on which might be a higher priority for you and/or if
someone else is already working on one or both of the projects)

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely
Shivoam Malhotra