[vtk-developers] Merging of new rendering branch to VTK

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Jun 20 08:05:23 EDT 2014

Marcus,

I've got quite a lot of custom rendering modules and would like to add some extra cuda render passes to my paraview representations - are the changes you are making/have made to the vtk rendering documented anywhere so I can see what impact this will/does have on existing painters/mappers etc?

thanks

JB