[vtk-developers] Merging of new rendering branch to VTK (Marcus D. Hanwell)

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Jun 20 00:58:59 EDT 2014

Hi Andrew,

This should work fine, we haven't been looking at Qt very much
(focusing on rendering). I have not got QtOpenGL working, but the
GUISupport/Qt module should work. The short term issue is as I pointed
out - getting GLEW/Eigen installed. Both can be added as third parties
though, and then it will become somewhat simpler to build. The prefix
path is a feature of the Qt 5 libs using CMake config files, and
should work fine.

Marcus