[vtk-developers] VtkLineWidget2 InteractionEvent distance

carlinhos carlinhosmp87 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:22:48 EDT 2014

Hi David,Thanks for your answer but i think isn't the problem here.This is a
dummy project and I'm moving the handlers only inside the area of the sphere
and pick doesn't return 0 in any of the calls to the method. I checked it
previously and now (just in case).I sent 3 captures:1- First 2 clicks, the 2
white spheres are from the vtklinewidget2.
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5727883/1.png> 2- Wrong case (you
can see the line because the points are not on the surface of the sphere). I
checked it with the camera.
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5727883/2.png> 3- Correct case (you
can't see the line between the points because they are on the surface of the
sphere). <http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5727883/3.png> I don't know
what's happening here!Thanks in advance.