[vtk-developers] Building VTK 5.10.1 on Amazon EC2

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 07:37:46 EST 2014

Hi Nicholas,

I built Paraview and VTK on a standard Amazon Linux AMI (back in 2011) and
it just required a

yum install libXt
yum install libXt-devel

libXt-devel only contains the header files needed for development, the
library libXt.so.* is installed with "yum install libXt"

Check to see if it is installed with

find /usr -name libXt*

hth

Goodwin