[vtk-developers] Building VTK with Python Wrapping on Cent OS 5.11 64 bit fails

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 10:05:21 EST 2014

Hi Deepak,

In your cache, these two variable appear to be filled with garbage
for some reason, when they should be empty:
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING=' '
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING=' '

For the error log, it's best not to send the whole file, because it contains
the output from a bunch of cmake try-compiles that aren't relevant to the
main build itself.  Just run "make" and copy any console output that
contains error reports into your next email.

 - David