[vtk-developers] Building VTK with Python Wrapping on Cent OS 5.11 64 bit fails

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 09:20:38 EST 2014

Hi Deepak,

Even though CentOS 5.11 isn't on the dashboard, it should definitely work.
You might be missing one or more .rpm package that is necessary for VTK.
Python wrapping requires BUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON.

Please copy the error to your email, because that will give us some clues
as to why the build fails.

 - David