[vtk-developers] Possible vtkScalarBarActor improvement

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Fri Sep 27 12:25:06 EDT 2013

Hi Kevin,

Great :)

The patch should be both sent:

    - to VTK dev list for integration to 5.10 release branch  (gerrit is
not yet ready to work with 5.10 release branch [1])

    - as pull request based on commit 0e0674a3 [2] associated with branch
"slicer-v5.10.1" [3] within SlicerVTK fork.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Jc

[1] http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/5-10-1-question-td5723589.html#a5723591

[2]