[vtk-developers] question about PRIVATE_DEPENDS in cmake

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 16:13:56 EDT 2013

Would someone be able to help me figure out what's wrong with my code on
p90n03.pbm.ihost.com <http://open.cdash.org/viewSite.php?siteid=3453>?
My ctest fails to link
http://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=3034452.

the issue seems to be missing symbols from KWSys, I'm not sure exactly
what's the problem since the code compiles and links everywhere else.
in my modlue.cmake I have vtksys in the PRIVATE_DEPENDS section. I
haven't found documentaiton of the vtk_module macro, but I think
PRIVATE_DEPENDS is applied to ctests too? Other thought maybe
std::string isn't the same as kwsys_stl::string? but it compiles so
doesn't sound like it either... probably overlooking something
obvious...a solution's jumping not out at me. I would need to poke
around on that system a little to figure this out, so any help will be
greatly appreciated.

Burlen

<http://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=3034452>