[vtk-developers] Possible vtkScalarBarActor improvement

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Oct 28 17:02:00 EDT 2013

Sorry JC,

Improvements and minor bug fixes, even if thoroughly tested in 6, are not
going onto 5.10. We are only going to bring over changes required to extend
the life of 5.10. Ie, it won't compile on OS newest (mac 10.9 for example),
or it won't compile with dependency version newest (Tcl 8.6 for example).

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive