[vtk-developers] VTK and OS X 10.9 Mavericks

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 00:08:56 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

For C++11, true_type is part of the standard so it is in
std::true_type.  ITK is looking for it in its pre-standard location of
std::tr1::true_type.  The ITK configuration checks and the ITK code
itself will have to be patched, and until then you'll have to build
with the OS X 10.8 SDK as Sean suggested.

  David