[vtk-developers] heads up - vtk 6.1 branch is coming soon

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 15:45:33 EST 2013

I've finished some wrapper-related changes, so I'll see if I can have
them ready to merge next week.  The biggest change is an update to
vtkParse.y so that it can parse C++11 code (I suspect this is going to
become a significant issue for people who use the VTK wrappers to
wrap their own classes).

  David