[vtk-developers] heads up - vtk 6.1 branch is coming soon

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Nov 14 10:33:17 EST 2013

Hey everybody.

We are getting ready to start the vtk 6.1 release cycle. We are going to
clean up the dashboards now and branch in about two weeks. If you are
striving to complete features for the next release, we could delay a week
or two for you to get them cleanly into master before the branch happens.

So, if you are currently working on features that you want to get into this
release, please reply all to this email and let us know what the feature is
and where you are at with it so we can plan accordingly.

Thank you,

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer