[vtk-developers] vtk_common: Remove VTKData Blocks

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri May 24 11:20:59 EDT 2013

On 05/24/2013 10:57 AM, Kevin H. Hobbs wrote:
> I've attached a patch for the common dashboard script that stops cmake
> from trying to update the no longer used VTKData directories.

Thanks for following the instructions for updating this script :)

The patch looks correct for the intention, but the VTKData
repository is still used for test inputs.  Only baseline
images have been converted so far.

Actually I was just working on converting VTKLargeData inputs
to use ExternalData so we may be able to drop that repo soon:

 http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/2814/

Thanks,
-Brad