[vtk-developers] proposed vtk 6.0 branch point

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed May 15 10:44:46 EDT 2013

Any objections to using last night's master as the branch point for VTK 6.0?

Specifically I'm referring to : 5e3c53935ac57dd4d2ae95836500a5ccee3af1d2
as the dashboards were a wee bit out of synch do the late commits last
night.

If not I'll start the release process from there.

Reminder: don't merge past about 8pm NY time. Dashboards that start early
in the night won't pick up your changes, which makes it harder to detect
problems.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer