[vtk-developers] Should we halt gerrit merges?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 17:15:39 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Robert Maynard
> <robert.maynard at kitware.com> wrote:
>> So the results of the topic are:
>>
>> ========== Rebuild All: 371 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
>>

>> that is a Windows 7 x64 VS2010 build with python wrapping enabled and the
>> default set of modules enabled.
>>
> Thanks Rob, I should point out that this is for
> http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/2437/ which David Gobbi would
> like to block to see if the parser improvements he made can handle all
> of the headers on Windows. It depended on the topic improving include
> directories,

So far the continuous builds are looking pretty good, but I did notice an
error in one python test:
http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=182779667&build=2857163

The following patch should fix this:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/10466/

> I am not sure if David built everything on Windows when preparing the
> patch he merged. This topic should clear up any issues, and I think is
> ready to be applied (the wrapper include directory topic is also
> merged at this stage).

I've been relying on the Gerrit builds, my only windows box right now
is a very slow virtual machine on my laptop....

 - David