[vtk-developers] Should we halt gerrit merges?

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Mar 26 17:03:43 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Robert Maynard
<robert.maynard at kitware.com> wrote:
> So the results of the topic are:
>
> ========== Rebuild All: 371 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
>

> that is a Windows 7 x64 VS2010 build with python wrapping enabled and the
> default set of modules enabled.

Thanks Rob, I should point out that this is for
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/2437/ which David Gobbi would
like to block to see if the parser improvements he made can handle all
of the headers on Windows. It depended on the topic improving include
directories,

I am not sure if David built everything on Windows when preparing the
patch he merged. This topic should clear up any issues, and I think is
ready to be applied (the wrapper include directory topic is also
merged at this stage).

Thanks,

Marcus