[vtk-developers] Dashboard

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Thu Mar 21 11:15:37 EDT 2013

Also in Sean’s defense: all he did was make some static methods explicitly static... what could go wrong? 😉

And: it’s all just the same warnings over and over, with the one silly compiler complaining that nobody would have caught before merging anyhow.

And: they’re all fixed already. Tomorrow will be blissful again.