[vtk-developers] TestStackedPlot failures

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:20:27 EST 2013

Marcus,

I agree. This was a tough one to catch. Not a typical situation.

It will be difficult to replace a human being. Job security. But I don't
need a job.

That said, at least we can say that since the gerrit, continuous and
nightly builds are so clean we caught this quickly. A month ago, this would
have just accumulated as another failure.

Bill