[vtk-developers] gerrit dashboard segfaults on mongo.kitware

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Jun 18 11:26:35 EDT 2013

I am aware of multipleComponentContour, which fails due to a strange
interaction between what appears to be nvidia drivers and pthreads. I sent
out an e-mail about it a while ago. I haven't had time to pursue it in a
while but I will eventually get back to it. There were 2 others failing
similarly. I can't remember if VolumeOutlineSource is one.

-berk