[vtk-developers] gerrit dashboard segfaults on mongo.kitware

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 03:37:09 EDT 2013

Hi All,

There are some vtkpython tests intermittently segfaulting on the gerrit
dashboards from mongo.kitware for some time. I've seen
vtkFiltersCorePython-multipleComponentContour, or
vtkRenderingVolumePython-VolumeOutlineSource both fail with segfault.
looking into it I couldn't reproduce locally it and noticed it's
happening to others' dashboards mongo as well. Those are both python
tests that mention rtImageTest.py and vtkTclTest2Py on the test command
line. Just checking in to make sure you are aware of this issue, I can't
look into it further remotely.

http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=2939976
http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=2936803

Burlen