[vtk-developers] Triggering gerrit CDash builds

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Thu Jun 13 13:02:27 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm reviewing a topic someone (not a core VTK dev) submitted to to gerrit

	http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/2885/

and would like the next revision submitted to get tested by CDash so both the submitter and I can see potential issues.

I thought adding a comment to the topic (since I am on the core dev list) would trigger CDash builds but it doesn't seem to. What are the exact conditions required to trigger CDash at Home builds for a topic?

	Thanks,
	David