[vtk-developers] margin in vtkScalarBarActor

TINGAUD Frederic Frederic.TINGAUD at murex.com
Thu Jun 13 09:05:12 EDT 2013

Hi David,
I add the vtk-developpers list, as I think the discussion will turn more developer oriented.
I did the patch, and if I didn't miss a use-case, it is in fact almost as simple as changing at this point. I just had to change another call to title position. You can review it here: http://review.source.kitware.com/11596
In fact, I see that my first problem with the new look of the scalar bar comes from the fact that when having a vertical scalar bar without the Nan mark, the upper graduation is not correctly placed. I will submit another patch for this problem after verifying my solution.

Regards,

Fred