[vtk-developers] need git help with submitting a second patch set

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Jun 11 13:51:54 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Grrr git.  What does this mean:

$ git gerrit-push

Fetching gerrit master
Pushing to gerrit
Counting objects: 45, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (22/22), done.
Writing objects: 100% (24/24), 2.23 KiB, done.
Total 24 (delta 19), reused 1 (delta 1)
remote: Resolving deltas:   0% (0/19)
error: failed to push some refs to 'SeanMcBride at review.source.kitware.com:VTK'
To SeanMcBride at review.source.kitware.com:VTK
!	HEAD:refs/for/master/Wlogical-not-parentheses	[remote rejected] (change 11545 closed)

I have this guy open:

<http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/11566/>

but need to tweak it, so I did another commit on the branch, squashed it, then tried to do gerrit-push...  I swear that process has worked before...

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com