[vtk-developers] Dropping VTKData for test inputs

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Jun 7 11:17:46 EDT 2013

On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 08:32:19 -0400, Brad King said:

>> Kevin, I have a commit ready for the 'dashboard' branch to
>> remove VTKData handling from vtk_common.cmake.  I'm first
>> testing the equivalent change tonight on Kitware's clients
>> and will push the commit once it is known to work.
>
>I've pushed the update to the 'dashboard' branch.

So what should we dashboard maintainers do?  If I've followed this correctly, we now need:

ExternalData_OBJECT_STORES:STRING=${CTEST_DASHBOARD_ROOT}/ExternalData

But can remove:

VTK_DATA_ROOT:PATH=${CTEST_DASHBOARD_ROOT}/VTKData
VTK_LARGE_DATA_ROOT:PATH=${CTEST_DASHBOARD_ROOT}/VTKLargeData

Will buildbots always fetch both small and large data now?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com