[vtk-developers] [VTK 0014170]: Segfault in vtkSmartVolumeMapper

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Jul 18 10:45:28 EDT 2013

And you make a good point John, it is best if people in the core do
*not*merge each other's changes (only their own
*after review*) and alert the external contributor when they do merge
external changes. That way the person who wrote the code knows *when* they
need to pay extra attention to the continuous and nightly results.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive