[vtk-developers] minimum Mesa Version for VTK?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Jul 15 21:54:44 EDT 2013

I'm not opposed to the idea of a minimum Mesa version. If we choose one, we
should have more than one dashboard on it and we should document it.

Other solutions are:
Bump our good friend p90n03's version up a bit (7.6.1 is my favorite).
Disable that test on p90n03.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer