[vtk-developers] Window level bug in vtk 5.10.1 and git repository

Frank Ehrenberg FrankEhrenberg at gmx.de
Wed Feb 27 14:08:10 EST 2013

Hey,

today I compiled vtk 5.10.1 for using this version
in a project with vtkImageViewer2. The problem
is if I want to change the window level with
the left mouse button (as default function of
vtkImageViewer2) the image gets white immediately
and no window level value is changed. I have
a corner annotation which shows me the current
value.
After this I cloned the current git and compiled
it and it has the same error.

Before this I used vtk 5.8 where the error doesn't
occurre(d).

Hope someone could give me a hint and this isn't a bug.

My graphic card is  a ATI Radeon 7900 with 3GB RAM and
the os is a 32 bit Windows 7 SP1 with all patches and
updates.
VTK was built with Visual Studio 2010 (Express).

Best regards

Frank