[vtk-developers] TestSetGet timeouts on RogueResearch machines

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 23:50:20 EST 2013

I had to revert my gerrit patch that used tclsh. It failed on Windows
because it needs a proper Wrapping/Tcl dir to add to auto_path. This is
done with the -A arg on the add_test command.
I thought I could use
${VTK_TCL_HOME} but that does not include the Release or RelWithDebinfo or
Debug subdir that the packages reside in on Windows.

I'm not sure how to get cmake to generate a proper path that has the cfg
dir.

I tried:
${VTK_TCL_HOME}/${CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR} but on VS 2010 is generates:
${VTK_TCL_HOME}/${Configuration}

I could list explicitly all cfg's but that does not seem desirable.