[vtk-developers] Continuous Build Defect Process

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Sun Feb 17 19:09:14 EST 2013

This is great, Bill.  Thanks to everyone who helped out!

The statement on the wiki "Once reduced to 0, developer diligence is needed
to keep the defects to 0. The burden is on the Gerrit reviewers"  I agree
with the first statement, but not the second.  I think that the best way to
keep the number at 0 is to have a next & master branch model.

Pat