[vtk-developers] londinium/debug dynamic library issues

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 16:58:39 EST 2013

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:

> I was traveling when you posted this, and now it seems that the CDash
> entries have been deleted (I can't go back that far). I just updated
> the packages on the machine, and am rerunning the tests now. It seems
> like Tcl is in a bad state on that machine (I maintain it). Looking
> into it, I have a very similar machine that acts as my main
> development system that suffers from none of these failures.

If you are wondering about the londinium/release dashboard, the reason
the  VTK 5.10 Tcl wrappers fail to compile on londinium is that VTK
5.10 lacks a crucial patch (792a0602) to allow it to work with Tcl
8.6.  It would be nice to have this patch backported to the release
branch, even if no future 5.10 releases are planned.

 - David