[vtk-developers] ppc-debug dashboard link error

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Feb 12 20:11:37 EST 2013

Hi All,

I've got the old G5 building the Python wrappings:
<http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=2810225>

Beyond what was already excluded, I had to exclude vtkRenderingCorePython-TestOpacity2 because it makes the GPU crazy, freezes the OS entirely, and kicks the fans to 100%.  :(

Otherwise, the below also fail.  I imagine many due to its antique GPU.

	 75 - vtkChartsCoreCxx-TestScatterPlotMatrixVehicles (Failed)
	 84 - vtkChartsCorePython-TestLinePlotColors (Failed)
	593 - vtkIOGeometryCxx-TestWindBladeReader (Failed)
	971 - vtkRenderingOpenGLCxx-TestGaussianBlurPass (Failed)

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com