[vtk-developers] CDash query for all failing tests

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:04:34 EST 2013

Bill,

Thanks. I knew how to do that. I was hoping I could see all the
failing test details. I'll have to do it by hand. Or maybe I can
figure out a way to scrape the cdash pages.

Currently VTK has 18 Nightly Expected builds with test failures
(actually that is every build in that group). I'd like to generate a
page (or spreadsheet) that shows every failing test (today there are
123 total tests failing).

Bill