[vtk-developers] CDash query for all failing tests

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Feb 12 15:23:58 EST 2013

On 2/12/2013 1:53 PM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Is there a cdash query that can provide, on a single page, links to
> all failing tests for a given group, say "Nightly Expected"?
>
> Bill

You can do something like this:

http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=CMake&date=2013-02-12&filtercount=2&showfilters=1&filtercombine=and&field1=groupname/string&compare1=63&value1=Nightly%20Expected&field2=testsfailed/number&compare2=43&value2=0

If you create a filter you can match the group name.  Unfortunately, you
can not show errors and test failures.  You can only match all or any of
the filters.   I think CDash needs to be able to have the any or all be
applied to each of the filters so you can create a filter that will show
you any red in a group.  But you can show all failing tests for a group.  :)

-Bill

--
Bill Hoffman
Kitware, Inc.