[vtk-developers] ppc-debug dashboard link error

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 11:42:56 EST 2013

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Sean McBride <sean at rogue-research.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 18:29:55 -0500, David Cole said:
>
>>You could do a "make VERBOSE=1" to verify that the python lib you think
>>is being used is *actually* being used...
>
> That old G5 takes so long to build VTK... :)  Just leaving the office now so I'll try Monday morning.

No need for a verbose build, the configure summary that it dumps to
the dashboard is enough.  It reports this:

  Found PythonLibs: /usr/lib/libpython2.5.dylib

even though PYTHON_LIBRARY was set to this:

  /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/libpython2.7.dylib

Maybe your python install also created a libpython2.7.a that you can try
instead?  Or maybe it also put the libraries in /usr/local/lib?

 - David