[vtk-developers] Comparing ascii files with kwsys::FilesDiffer

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 16:14:22 EST 2013

It would be good to be robust against this sort of problem for comparing text file test results.

Seems crazy in this day and age to have to write code just to compare files. All you want is "diff -w" but built into Windows, too. Oh well.

Good to see your progress on the VTK dashboard these last couple weeks. I really appreciate it.

Thank you a thousand times!